Saturday, July 07, 2007

Friendship book ~ more pictures

Elsie had three sisters, and they could all draw or paint, and so could her daughter. Elsie's sister Mary passed on her talent to my husband, and our third son has inherited it too. Although it's only fair to say, my mother's grandmother, and her sister were artistic as well, so he gets it on both sides. And he's married an artist, so we expect a lot from from their son and daughter!
































[NOTE : This picture has now been re- positioned so that it will enlarge, so the text can be read.]

5 comments:

Lee said...

A time machine!

Pauline said...

what treasures you're uncovering!

Anonymous said...

just arrived from the ageless project. do like how you self-describe and charming pictures. wanted to enlarge album page to read the text but could not. reminds me of camera club album from 1890s that i once transcribed.

Judith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judith said...

Sorry about that Naomi. I have had this trouble before, and someone sorted it for me, and then I forgot again. Pictures centred on the page do not enlarge; it is necessary to position them on the left or the right. I have redesigned this page and the previous one so that they can all be enlarged.