- Put up a rail on the side of my staircase where there isn't one (for creaking downstairs in the morning.)
- Put up a blind in my sitting-room window.
- Assemble a cheapo bedside cabinet I have bought from Argos for storing family papers.
- Move furniture about in my newly created 'archive room' (converted from a child's bedroom).
- Fit a new toilet seat.
- Put up a batten with three prongs on it (made yonks ago by my husband), on which I can hang carrier bags for collecting plastic, tins, and aluminium for recycling.
- Put up a curtain rail.
- Put a protective corner piece on an angle of wall which gets regularly bashed by my young woman with the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove a brown flex clip which is retaining a white aerial, and fit a white one instead.
- Push my washing machine and tumble drier back against the wall which they have walked away from with the vigour of their spinning.
I wonder if he would cut my toenails for me as well - that's becoming almost impossible too.
But I rather fancy this one.....
Night all ~