Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bad housekeeping!

Keith emailed me to tell me that a number of my links in the side bar were no longer functioning. I am grateful to him for pointing these out to me - I should be doing my own housekeeping. A lot of my link URLs had become corrupted. I am pretty sure they were OK when I set them up. I just wonder if things could have got upset somehow when Blogger was doing its own housekeeping. Anyway, I have put right all the ones Keith told me about, but if anyone notices this problem again, I would greatly appreciate having it pointed out.

Keith also asked me why he couldn't find both the versions of "Do not resuscitate" which I had posted. The muddle there was my own, but is now sorted. You will find them on 11th and 12th February 2007, here and here.

No comments: