Thursday, December 24, 2009

Seasonal greetings ...

... to all my readers. No time this year to create a special Christmas message, I'm sorry to say, so here are a couple of seasonal pictures from my biographical collection. In the first one I am the one kneeling, and the picture was taken at Oberlech in Austria in March 1955. The second was was taken at Megeve in France in March 1954. It's sad to relate that I never learned to ski - I was too much afraid of hurting myself!


I hope to be here more often in 2010.

Salut!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year, Judith!

annie said...

Very sensible, Judith. I never learned, either, and consider it a good thing because I am so klutzy.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours,

annie

Granny J said...

Seasons greetings, Judith. I never had a chance to learn to ski -- and never really wanted to, either. A wimp, that's what I am.