..... I was warming up some Chinese food left over from last night's takeaway, and I managed to burn my crispy wan tons in the microwave!!! I forgot to turn down the heat from max, didn't I? Last time I did that it was a croissant. Third time may not be lucky. And cleaning the microwave is such a pain.
And as if that wasn't enough, I seem to have swallowed a large lump of broken tooth from a back molar ..... never felt it go ..... Chinese mush is hardly challenging, even for elderly much-filled teeth, so it must have gone with the handful of nuts and crystallised fruits I had for 'afters'.
The dentist can fill or extract the tooth, but I don't want him to extract my brain, and I'm afraid he can't fill the holes in it either. I've had better evenings .....
..... but I've had worse ones too.