Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thank you !

In his comment on my Bereavement blog, 'M' wrote "I am just a random reader of your blog, so my words may not be that important". I want to say that the words of all my readers are important. You never know who will let a shaft of light into your darkness.

In writing "He let you go, and that is the greatest love of all", 'M' has reminded me of something I knew, but had overlooked for more than 20 years. Thank you. You have helped me to see where I need to go next. Now that I understand better the full extent of Michael's love, I need to forgive him for not being able to communicate that to me; and also myself for not being able to recognise it. Then perhaps we shall indeed have reached the same destination.

I was doubtful about sharing such private pain on my blog, thinking it might discourage people from reading. But enough of you have read and commented to make it meaningful, and it has helped me enormously. I do thank all of you most sincerely. (And it's so much cheaper than going to a counsellor!)

4 comments:

Avus said...

I am glad you found solace from sharing your grief, Judith. It was a courageous thing to do.
I am fairly new to "blogging" and am continually surprised and delighted by the kindness and friendliness of the community.

+*-s-t-e-f-f-*+ said...

Hi, I am Steffi. You should not be doubtful about blogging about personal griefs and hurts. I did that some time back and it helped, cause I found the strength to face my problems.

God bless! :)
Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.

my blogs:
www.arunnerforgod.blogspot.com
www.justreadingagoodbook.blogspot.com

+*-s-t-e-f-f-*+ said...

Hi, Steffi here again. Thanks for your comments on my blog!! Felt really encouraged by it. I'll promise to update it with more articles!

(M)ary said...

You are welcome (-:

I find your blog inspirational so thank you as well.